Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Fave Blogger Steals My Bike

I wish I could say it was actually true that I even had this bike... I just need a job then I can buy it! I ride around town on a vintage racer, awesome yes but, when I am wearing a skirt... not so awesome. There has been more that one occasion when I have worn my god damn vintage leather skirt and it has ridden up up and beyond the bum.. right up to my waist! In the end I just give up as five seconds after I  adjust it, it just creeps right back up again! I have gotten my fair share of trucker hoots when I so graciously expose my behind for everyone to see... that being said, I now no longer cycle with that skirt.

The solution however is to get myself a nice old cruiser so that I can sit upright and not worry about my skirt showing... also, you can't help but ride super fast on the racer and get all sweaty. Not good for cute outfits. Now if I had a cruiser... no problem at all! I could even pack a waterproof cape for when it rains... on a racer that just can't happen...

So here is Garance on her nice old vintage Schwinn...


I could easily settle however, for one of these Pashley's




But I think that this one is the one I really want....
Juliett by Viva...


Oh how I love thee Juliett.

No comments:

Post a Comment